This recipe is a quick option for a tasty gourmet dinner at your campfire.
4 salmon filets
8 slices of lemon
4 tbsp. dijon mustard
4 sprigs of dill
4 sprigs of tarragon
4 tbsp. butter
2 garlic gloves, minced
1 shallot, sliced
Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Season salmon filets liberally with sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper. Spread 1 tbsp. of dijon mustard on the tops of each salmon filets
- Layer 2 lemon slices, a sprig of tarragon and dill, a few slices of shallot, 1 tbsp. of butter, and some garlic on each salmon filet. Splash the tops of the filets with a big gulp of olive oil
- Wrap salmon filets individually in tin foil
- Put tin foil wrapped salmon directly in fire and cook until pale pink right through.
- Serve with crusty bread a big pile of green leaves.