This delicious recipe is really quick to make and is perfect for one-pot cooking over a campfire.
Pack of 6 veggie sausages (defrosted) or 6 meat sausages
2 carrots, chopped
2 leeks, finely sliced
2 peppers, chopped
1 tin of mixed beans
1 tin chopped tomatoes
- Slice the sausages into 3-5cm chunks and add to the one pot with a glug of oil
- Cook gently until browned, add the leeks, peppers and carrots and stir well
- Cook gently until the vegetables are softened then add the beans and tomatoes
- Simmer gently for 20 mins until the sauce has thickened.
- Stir frequently, and if it is too thick add a little water.
- Add some chopped fresh herbs and serve with fresh crusty bread and a some Happy Juice Cider!