Cosy Under Canvas will not be opening on 27th March 2020 as planned.
Obviously in line with recent Government advice against all non essential travel we will postpone our opening until it is safe to do so.
Of course an escape to the countryside is great for our health and well being and the site was almost ready to go so we are really disappointed not to be welcoming you and sharing Cosy Under Canvas with you.
We are working on a 2 week ahead basis and contacting guests to let them know it's no problem to move their bookings to a date later in the year. You can read our terms and conditions here but there will of course be no charge for changes made.
If we haven't contacted you and you would like to postpone your booking feel free to get in touch with some alternative dates this season and we will get those booked in for you.
We have extended our opening season until the end of October to incorporate half term so that there is some extra time to rearrange your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you to Cosy Under Canvas when it is safe to travel again.
Many thanks for your understanding. Take Care and stay safe. Emma x