On the 8th March since 1910, International Women’s Day has been a time for people around the world to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women.
This International Women’s Day the campaign is focused on the difference individuals can make and we we want to help raise awareness by asking you to celebrate a relative, friend, neighbour or colleague, who is inspirational to you and who goes above and beyond to make a difference.
Tell us about someone special in your life, and we’ll pick the one that we think is most deserving to win a relaxing midweek getaway for 2 in one of our domes.
Just go to our Facebook or Instagram page and nominate the person you think most deserves to win a stay at Cosy Under Canvas. Don’t forget to tell us why they should be treated to this relaxing glamping experience.
The lucky winner will receive a 2 night stay for 2 people in a beautiful Cosy dome with their very own wood fired hot tub.
Perhaps your nominee has been there for you in times of need, done something amazing in your community city or workplace, been an inspiration to you or just been a true friend – whatever the reason then let us know.
Of course there are awesome men in our lives too so if you’d rather nominate your chap then feel free. It’s all equal in our woodland!
The competition closes on Mothers’ Day, the 22nd March 2020, after which we’ll select a deserving winner.
Terms and Conditions
Nominate Someone for a Glamping Break Competition: 8th – 22nd March 2020
- Eligibility: Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over only excluding employees or agents of Cosy Under Canvas or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Prize Draw.
- By entering this Competitions (the “Competition”) you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter go to facebook.com/cosyundercanvas or instagram.com/cosyundercanvas between 8th and 22nd March 2020 and comment on the Nominate Someone for a Glamping Break post telling us who you would nominate and why.
- Only comments on the Nominate Someone for a Glamping Break post will be considered as entries.
- You can enter only once. No purchase is necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Prize Draw. Abusive or obscene comments will be removed and will not be considered as entrants for the draw.
- Winner Selection: At the end of the Promotion Period, all qualifiying entrants will judged by an independent adjudicator on the Monday 30th March 2020 and the entry judged the most deserving will be declared the winner. The winning participant will be contacted via Instgram or Facebook messenger and asked to provide the winner’s address, date of birth and phone number. The participant must respond within seven days.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is one main prize of:
- A 2 night mid-week stay (Monday to Thursday inclusive) for up to 2 people in a Cosy Dome in either Low, Mid or High season. Includes use of private hot tub, and a crate of firewood.
- The stay must be booked at least 5 days in advance, where availability of that class of accommodation exists, and in any case must be taken before the 12th October 2020.
- In the event that a winner or a substitute winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the prize in the time required, the winner or substitute winner shall forfeit their prize, and another winner will be picked and contacted.
- The Prize carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. If the winner is unable to take their prize within the stated period, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another winner chosen in the same manner. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- This competition is in no way affiliated with Facebook or Instagram
Privacy and Data Protection
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner. The winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Prize Draw consents to such participation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Prize Draw whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Prize Draw.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for:
(a) any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control;
(b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries;
(c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures;
(d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter.
- By entering the Prize Draw, each participant, winner and any winner’s guest agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- This Prize Draw is governed by English law.