We’re based just on the border between Wales and England and like to embrace all things Welsh here at Cosy Under Canvas.
Our gorgeous blankets are made in Wales, the tasty produce in our ‘Cosy Cook Pots’ and ‘Breakfast in Bed Hampers’ is sourced in Wales if we can. We provide beautiful smelling toiletries, made by a social enterprise in Wales and the delicious coffee provided in our kitchens is roasted in Wales…to name just a few examples.
This year we’ve decided to celebrate St David’s Day by cooking ourselves a tasty traditional Welsh meal. Guess what it is by commenting below and you’ll be in with a chance of winning a 2 night mid week stay in a dome this season.
Terms and Conditions
Guess our St David’s Day Meal Competition: 26th February – 1st March 2019
- Eligibility: Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over only excluding employees or agents of Cosy Under Canvas or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Prize Draw.
- By entering this Promotion (the “Promotion”) you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter go to facebook.com/cosyundercanvas or instagram.com/cosyundercanvas/ between 26th February and 1st March 2019 and comment on the St David’s Day post with your guess of our St David’s Day Meal.
- Only comments on the post that match the correct answer, as declared by Cosy Under Canvas on 1st March 2019 will be considered as entries.
- You can enter only once. No purchase is necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Prize Draw. Abusive or obscene comments will be removed and will not be considered as entrants for the draw.
- Winner Selection: At the end of the Promotion Period, all correct entrants will be entered into a prize draw (the “Prize Draw”). The winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries by Monday 4th March 2019 and the participant contacted via Facebook messenger to provide the winner’s address, date of birth and phone number. The participant must respond within seven days.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is one main prize of:
- A 2 night mid-week stay (Sunday to Thursday inclusive) for up to 4 people in a Cosy Dome in either Low or Mid season. Includes use of private hot tub, and a crate of firewood.
- The stay must be booked at least 5 days in advance, where availability of that class of accommodation exists, and in any case must be taken before the 14th October 2019.
- In the event that a winner or a substitute winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the prize in the time required, the winner or substitute winner shall forfeit their prize, and another winner will be picked and contacted.
- The Prize carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. If the winner is unable to take their prize within the stated period, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another winner chosen in the same manner. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- This competition is in no way affiliated with Facebook.
Privacy and Data Protection
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner. The winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Prize Draw consents to such participation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Prize Draw whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Prize Draw.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for:
(a) any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control;
(b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries;
(c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures;
(d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter.
- By entering the Prize Draw, each participant, winner and any winner’s guest agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- This Prize Draw is governed by English law.